A bit about us
Our main focus at Waterstons is to help our customers build a better business by blending technology and strategy. We have offices in the UK and Australia. Our team also work across the globe to provide unique business solutions that directly adds value to our clients’ businesses.
Our clients tell us our people are our greatest strength, and who are we to disagree? We believe in our colleagues, and we make it a priority to reward their hard work. Unlimited holidays, flexible working, and private medical healthcare. These are only some of the amazing things we offer.
Did we also mention that we’ve been awarded Gold Investors in People for a fourth consecutive time?
About the role
The role will be focussed on managing the resource scheduling and prioritisation of projects in the Technology Solutions team and supporting our people throughout Project Delivery.
By improving our project resourcing, ensuring projects are allocated fairly to the most appropriate resources, while also ensuring people have a manageable workload, will ultimately result in better quality work being delivered by our Consultants.
Day to day responsibilities
- Project Resource Planning taking ownership for project resourcing across the team and allocating project work
- Develop and maintain a dashboard of project lead times for relevant technical areas
- Project Forecasting working with team members and client teams to understand future project requirements (e.g. review client budgets and proposed projects for the financial year ahead)
- Engage with both the project delivery team and clients to assess feedback during project delivery and/or post completion to gain an understanding of where improvements can be made.
- Skills gap identification working with Technical Leads to develop and maintain a skills matrix for all team members
Some of the skills we are looking for
- Experience of team workload management
- Excellent customer service values
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Nice to have:
- Consulting / MSP Background
- Experience of client management
- Prince2 foundation/practitioner
As well as offering a competitive salary, we have an attractive benefits package including:
- A healthy work life balance with flexible and agile working being the norm
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- EV car scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Rest days
- Room to grow with supported development opportunities and sponsored training
- Enhanced family policies
- If you ever need it, company sick pay and life assurance
- Supported wellbeing with regular initiatives, an employee assistance programme and private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits such as a dental scheme, eye care support, season ticket loan and cycle to work
We require a security check to be carried out on all colleagues due to the nature of some of our clients’ industries.
Waterstons is committed to creating an inclusive, understanding, and flexible place to work. We value diversity, equality and inclusion and encourage everyone to 'bring their whole selves' to work. We believe that a company that works to truly embrace and value diversity, create an environment where everyone from any background can do their best work, and feel valued and appreciated is a better company to work for.
Waterstons are gathering the data in this application for the purpose of recruitment and to ensure we can contact you regarding this application. For information about what we do with your personal data see our Privacy Notice.