A bit about us
Our main focus at Waterstons is to help our customers build a better business by blending technology and strategy. We have offices in the UK and Australia. Our team also work across the globe to provide unique business solutions that directly adds value to our clients’ businesses.
Our clients tell us our people are our greatest strength, and who are we to disagree? We believe in our colleagues, and we make it a priority to reward their hard work. Unlimited holidays, personal development and private medical healthcare. These are only some of the amazing things we offer.
Did we also mention that we’ve been awarded Gold Investors in People for a fourth consecutive time?
This role is for a September 2022 start date.
About the role
Are you looking to start your career in an MSP environment? This is the perfect role to start your career in IT with a great opportunity for progression. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to be our first point of contact for our varied range of customers. The ideal candidate will be proactive and driven to improve themselves and with the wider team.
This role consists of shift work: Mon-Fri 8 hour shifts between 7am – 11pm on rotation with 1 weekend in 6 covered.
Day to day responsibilities
- Log, categorise and triage customer tickets raised by telephone/email/self-service portal
- Conduct initial diagnosis of faults and attempt to resolve issues
- Where fixes are not available, escalate tickets ensuring all the relevant information has been captured
- Ensure accurate input of data
- Manage customer requests for updates on open cases
- Follow standard procedures
- Consistently improve our service
Some of the skills we are looking for
At Waterstons, we believe in our people. Any experience is desirable; however, we are here to help you progress. Some of the technologies you may use while working with us are:
- Windows 10 & 11
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Exchange 2013+
- Remote Desktop Services/Citrix
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams/Mitel
- Veeam/Backup Exec
The Waterstons Perks
- As well as offering a competitive salary, we also have an attractive benefits package including:
- A healthy work life balance with flexible and agile working being the norm
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Room to grow with supported development opportunities and sponsored training
- Enhanced family policies
- If you ever need it, company sick pay and life assurance
- Supported wellbeing with regular initiatives, an employee assistance programme and private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits such as a dental scheme, eye care support, season ticket loan and cycle to work
We require a security check to be carried out on all colleagues due to the nature of some of our clients’ industries.
Waterstons is committed to creating and an inclusive, understanding, and flexible place to work. We value diversity, equality and inclusion and encourage everyone to 'bring their whole selves' to work. We believe that a company that works to truly embrace and value diversity, create an environment where everyone from any background can do their best work, and feel valued and appreciated is a better company to work for.
Waterstons are gathering the data in this application for the purpose of recruitment and to ensure we can contact you regarding this application. For information about what we do with your personal data see our Privacy Notice.