Your manufacturing process can yield a lot of useful data. But can you make more use of this inherent resource?
Join us for a breakfast event where we will show you how data can be used within a manufacturing environment to improve productivity, increase visibility of the manufacturing process and manage traceability and documentation.
Our Data Architect, Cosmin Argatu, will demonstrate how data can be collected, collated and effectively analysed as useful and timely information for operators and management on a model of a cupcake factory which will break down the process in a fun and interactive way – you may even walk out with a cupcake at the end!
The session will focus on the following real world examples:
- Converting customer requirements into manufacturing instructions
- Collecting and analysing machine performance and maintenance information
- Tracking work through the production process in real time
- Monitoring critical process variables and using this data to optimise process output and quality
- Collecting data efficiently to meet traceability/provenance requirements
- Using predictive analytics for operational data (e.g. forecasting stock levels)
- Enhanced real time performance reporting and management information dashboard
The agenda for the event will be:
- Introduction from Robert Cowan, Manufacturing Lead
- Demonstration of a Digital Manufacturing model to show the art of the possible
- Short Workshop – what should be my priority areas?
- Discussion of practical next steps
- Close and Networking
This workshop is aimed at Operational and IT Management working within Manufacturing Companies.
Refreshments will be provided.