Term: 12 month FTC, Full Time
We’re on a mission to help our customers build a better business. We have offices in the UK and Australia as well as a team of people who work across the globe to provide unique business solutions, service and support that directly adds value to our client’s business.
About the Campaign Manager role
We’re looking for the right person, not a specific background. You’ll have a passion for designing creative, multi-channel campaigns to start conversations with our clients and prospects on the value that partnering with us can provide and educate them on our relevant broad range of services and sector expertise. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you’ll be a Campaign Manager or campaign specialist with a desire to create exciting and insightful content for our clients. Experience of working within a technology and/or professional services background is advantageous. You’ll also need a broad range of general marketing skills to support other members of our team to deliver and succeed.
Responsibilities for the Campaign Manager
- Creating, overseeing and project managing marketing campaigns encompassing our needs driven value propositions and service led propositions to our current and prospective clients
- Content creation and management
- Brand content development
- Liaison with third party suppliers (digital partner, print, PR etc)
- Proofing and editing content
- Website management
- Social media management
- The ability to read, understand and translate campaign and media analytics into meaningful insight
- Event management skills
- CRM management
- Support more junior members of the team where appropriate
- InDesign and Illustrator skills desirable but not essential
Required Skills and Experience for the Campaign Manager
- You’ll be an experienced marketing manager of 5+ years, able to work as part of a wider team but equally able to run and support your own projects
- You’ll have a creative flair for understanding our client’s challenges and working with our services to create impactful marketing campaigns across multiple channels and audience types.
- You’ll have great analytical skills to demonstrate the success of our campaigns against defined and agreed metrics
- You’ll have great attention to detail and be passionate about delivering a brilliant brand experience to our clients, potential clients and our colleagues
- You’ll be able to think commercially and understand the value our services can bring to our clients
- You’ll be great at building and maintaining fantastic relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
As a Campaign Manager you’ll build relationships with colleagues across the business and act as their trusted advisor; helping our consultants to have conversations with existing clients and start conversations with new prospects and networks to develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities. If you enjoy a varied environment, sharing your knowledge and experience to support, coach and mentor your colleagues, then we want to hear from you. Your progression is important to us and your career path is up to you. We commit to invest in our people and reward you for your commitment and effort.
How will Waterstons reward you?
We offer careers, not jobs and it’s up to you where your career with Waterstons might take you. All employees are given a career development platform with L&D opportunities as well as pension contributions, market leading benefits & flexible option packages. At Waterstons we look for the right person, not just specific backgrounds. You will have a passion for technology, a creative problem-solving skill set and a desire to grow with us. We recruit people who are committed to our values-based approach and want to develop and prosper in a people first organisation.
This role will be Durham based to facilitate collaboration with the Team once Covid 19 allows us to return to the workplace. Currently we’re utilising technology to work remotely and continue our great work.
Waterstons are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer, committed to drive forward diversity and inclusion & determined to speak up against discrimination. Waterstons will make any reason adjustments if you have a disability or special needs.
*We are ISO accredited and are committed to ensuring and developing our quality standards and measures. This is an important part of what we do to ensure we are continually raising standards.
Speak to our people anywhere in the world and you will get a feel for our culture; the buzz of people who are doing work they’re passionate about and choosing their path. There’s no corporate mould to fit and hierarchy doesn’t get in the way. Everybody contributes and has the chance to get involved. We’re always looking for people to join us who are excited by unfamiliar challenges and enjoy collaborating with others. Our culture and values are fundamental to us and they inform and influence everything we do. Our people are empowered to make their own decisions and we’ll support where you need it.
We’re growing and you’ll find interesting people who measure success by what gets accomplished, not how many hours are worked. Your wellbeing is important to us and we believe family comes first. At Waterstons, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We have a working group who are helping to raise the profile of equality, diversity and inclusion both internally and externally and we encourage applications from everyone. We’re community minded and work with local and national charities and initiatives to support and give back. We’re not perfect though and are always looking to see how we can develop our approach.That’s why we’ve been awarded Gold Investors in People for a fourth consecutive time.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we also have an attractive benefits package including:
- A healthy work life balance with flexible and agile working being the norm
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical Insurance
- Technical development opportunities and sponsored training
- Enhanced family policies
- If you ever need it; company sick pay and life assurance
- Supported wellbeing with regular initiatives, an employee assistance programme and private medical insurance
- Company profit share scheme and purchase of shares available
Flexible benefits such as a dental scheme, eye care support, season ticket loan and cycle to work
Our Recruitment Process
We want to support all candidates to shine. Please tell us what you need to make this possible. We'll do all we can to make any adjustments that work for you. Once you’ve applied, we'll be in touch to let you know whether we would like to progress your application. Initially, we'll usually arrange a telephone conversation which will help us both assess if we’re a good fit for each other. From there we'll arrange an interview which will cover both personal skills and professional abilities. We want to make sure you have a great experience with us, no matter the outcome, so are keen to hear what you think of us too.
Reference Number- 08/2021