We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for infrastructure technology. The individual also needs to have a broad range of technical skills to join our expanding team of Infrastructure Consultants.
As a consultant, the role requires good people management skills, excellent customer service skills and an ability to plan and co-ordinate projects. We are looking for an independent worker who will manage their own time and priorities and have excellent problem solving skills. They should also have the ability to apply creativity to their solutions and be comfortable sharing their knowledge with a range of people, including customers.
Successful candidates will have experience in a broad range of technologies (as listed below). Ideally you will have worked in a technical infrastructure role for over 5 years in a project driven environment.
A successful candidate should have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage competing demands on their time
- The ability to influence others, set expectations and plan and co-ordinate their own projects
- A strong understanding of network technologies and the fundamentals of networking
- Technical expertise in the full stack of Microsoft Technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, Skype for Business (formally Lync), and general Windows Server technologies is required
An exceptional candidate should also demonstrate experience of:
- Specialist technologies such as VMware, HyperV, Datacore, Citrix, System Center (Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Orchestrator), and Veeam
- Management of a programme of different and competing projects or programme of work
- High level solution design
Successful candidates will ideally be educated to degree level and have experience in a broad range of technologies – preferably with industry standard accreditations to back this up.
For over 20 years we have been proud of our reputation for being different. We work closely with our customers to build a trusted partnership that allows us to truly understand their business. With this unique perspective we are able to design, implement and support technology solutions that directly add value to their business.
Our ‘people first’ ethos means we look after both our customers and our own people - who are empowered to make their own decisions, but are always supported. We don’t measure time; we measure achievements. That’s why we’ve been awarded Gold Investors in People for the third time.
Continuous personal and professional development are important to us, so you will be supported, guided and mentored every step of the way. We have an attractive benefits package allowing you a great work-life balance and the opportunity to really develop your knowledge and skills, which includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Company profit share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Support to gain industry standard qualifications
Over the last 18 months we have seen strong growth. We've increased from 100 to over 160 people – something we intend to continue. In London alone, over the next five years we’re looking to grow the team by a further 40 people and expand into new markets. We’re looking for strong, bright and ambitious people to join the team and help us on this journey.
Reference number: (01-2018)