About the role
As a result of continued growth we are looking for a unique individual to join our Transformation team, aligned to our rapidly developing mergers and acquisitions practice with accountability across the deal cycle, from initial scoping, through due diligence to post-deal integration. The role will involve business development activity, building connections and taking the lead on and delivering various transformation projects of all sizes across a range of sectors, ensuring maximum benefit for our clients and Waterstons’ quality and customer service standards are met. A passion for actively demonstrating and promoting Waterstons’ culture and values is also key to enable our vision and strategy to be realised.
The post holder will be based from our central London office, although flexible working is available, extensive travel and on-site working should be expected.
With a proven track record of successfully managing programmes and projects, you will have good knowledge of commercial agreements and associated legal contracts with a solid understanding of technology issues relevant to business, especially within the context of the M&A process. You will have an appreciation of risk management with the ability to translate technology risk for a business audience and the ability to communicate and engage with people at all levels and develop trusting relationships. We’re also looking for someone who is:
- Driven to actively pursue knowledge in the latest programme and project management frameworks and ensure best practice, and best quality project delivery standards.
- Able to develop spheres of influence within the deal-making community raising our profile and fostering relationships leading to business opportunities.
- Passionate about keeping abreast of emerging trends and technologies and committed to delivering the best possible advice, guidance and value to our customers.
- Able to build strong relationships with prospective and active customers across the business and act as their trusted advisor; helping them build a better organisation through the pragmatic use of technology.
You will be someone who can influence strategy, think independently and have an appetite for self-development and the development of others.
About us; we’re different
We’re a business and IT consultancy, on a mission to help our customers build a better business. Headquartered in Durham, with offices in London and Glasgow we’re passionate about working in partnership with our customers to provide them with unique business solutions, service and support that directly adds value to their business.
Continuous personal and professional development are important to us, so you will be supported, guided and mentored every step of the way. You’ll not only continually develop your own skills, but will guide and mentor others too.
Our culture and values inform and influence everything we do. Our ‘people first’ ethos means that we look after both our customers and our own people – who are empowered to make their own decisions, but are always supported. We don’t measure time, we measure achievements; that’s why we’ve been awarded Gold Investors in People for three consecutive times and why we were shortlisted for Gold Employer of the Year in 2017.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we also have an attractive benefits package allowing you a great work-life balance and the opportunity to really develop your knowledge and skills, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Company profit share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to develop professional skills
- Support to gain industry standard qualifications
- Free parking at our Glasgow and Durham offices
- Season ticket travel loan
- And more…
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading IT and business consultancy firm, with an amazing people-focused culture and ambitious growth plans.