We are looking for a creative person who would like to learn and develop with us, to grow into a role of a software developer. If you’re passionate about developing creative solutions and learning new, exciting technologies to do so, then you’re the sort of person we’re looking for.
We’ll mentor you with challenging exercises and learning from day one, and eventually you will be taking on our internal and client work. Working in teams, and on solo projects, you’ll get to experience a wide range of technologies and solutions. Bringing your own creativity to any project is important to us. We have regular hackathons and hack days, and we are always looking at how we can use the latest technologies, such as 3D printing, augmented or virtual reality, to help solve real business problems.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people that are honest and confident as well as friendly. Strong verbal and written communications skills are needed, and you will be good at organising and planning your time. Working to deadlines is also part of the job.
To take part in the level 3 programme, you will need at least 5 GCSEs grades A-C or grades 9 to 4 (including Maths and English language)
To take part in the level 4 programme, you will need A/Levels or equivalent, as well as GCSE Maths and English at C or grade 4
- Customer service orientation – you’ll be able to demonstrate strong customer facing skills with an instinctive understanding of the needs of our customers. You’ll always be looking to deliver to a high standard to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Listening skills and empathy – you’ll have a talent for getting to the bottom of what the real issue is and unearth important details.
- Relationship building skills – you’ll be approachable and helpful to both colleagues and customers.
- Passion for technology and innovations in IT – as your role will involve working and learning new technologies, having a passion for it is a must!
- Organisation skills – you’ll be a key part of a busy office environment and you must be able to organise your time and resources effectively.
- Initiative – you’ll be required to work independently and demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness in solving problems.