Trust, collaboration, innovation and putting people first are just some of the pillars of our business and, by leaning on each, we have had a fantastic year.
- Almost 15% increase in people to 280 across our UK and Australia operations
- Welcomed over 50 new clients
- Added several new services
- Listed in the GP Bullhound Top 100 Fastest Growing Northern Tech Companies
- Launched our own board game to help business leaders understand business resilience
- Celebrated the first anniversary of our 24/7 Security Operations Centre
- Named Best Cyber Security Company over 150 staff at the Cyber Security Awards
- Launched INGENUITY, a challenge for Teesside University students in memory of Richard Begg
- Grew beards, Marched into March and carved pumpkins to raise money for charity
- Announced over 15 internal promotions due to hard work and proven expertise
- Won Best Use of Data and People’s Choice at the Dynamo Awards
- Increased our diversity, plus launched our own podcast; DEI: Naked Conversations with consultant Janet Houlis
- Stepped into the Metaverse for ourselves and clients for meetings and collaboration
- Supported DurHack, CyberFest, UCISA, EmPowerCyber North East and many more events throughout the UK for professionals and students alike
“We have an ambitious strategy to take us to 2025, and we’re well on the way to achieving that. Above all, we’ve promised ourselves and our team that we will be ambitious and bold; that we will take risks, have fun and achieve amazing things together.
“As my first full year as CEO after being appointed into the role in June 2021, this year has been one of immense change but also huge excitement. The new board, directors and leadership team are taking the business into its next phase and have an incredible team of excellent, knowledgeable passionate people to transport us there.
“We have no doubt that the coming years will be challenging, but we will continue to form trusted partnerships with our clients to solve business problems through our understanding of people industry and technology – none of which would be possible without our skilled, diverse and empowered teams.
“Bring on 2023 and beyond!”
Michael Stirrup, CEO of Waterstons