Resilience is not just how quickly we are able to ‘bounce back’ from unexpected events and keep operating as a business in the way we want to. A truly resilient business is one that can innovate quickly to capitalise on new opportunities to achieve future success, anticipate and understand customer demand, diversify products and services, and use technology to enable new ways of delivering what clients need.
The key is to deﬁne what’s important by standing in the shoes of the customer and then focusing on critical domains, central to establishing a culture of business resilience. In this workshop you will learn:
- What ‘Business Resilience’ is and how can it provide value
- How to put yourself in your customer’s shoes to develop an ‘outside-in’ perspective of what is important to them
- Ways to optimise and improve your operations and culture to be truly resilient
- A better understanding your critical risks and how to use them as an enable to protect your assets and develop opportunities
- How you create agility – adapting what you do to meet your business goals and strategy
This webinar will include a practical session where you’re able to map out your resilience maturity level, using a model created by BSI and tailored by our resilience experts, enabling you to focus on the areas which will add the most value to your organisation.