We will be attending and exhibiting at SMAS' Future Fit Manufacturing conference.
Don’t miss Scotland’s Future Fit Manufacturing conference, brought to you by the Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service in association with the Royal Bank of Scotland.
This conference follows on from SMAS' successful Make Smarter conference in May 2018 and will continue the conversation on the adoption of Industry 4.0. It will showcase how businesses are already adopting digital technologies and signpost you to a plethora of support to help you on your own Industry 4.0 journey.
The conference will debate how:
- You start to make the investment in time and money to digitise, automate and connect processes not only within your company but along the entire value chain
- You maximise the opportunities the lower cost of technology and automation can afford your business
- You prepare your workforce for the changes in how employees will perform their jobs
The diverse agenda features:
- keynote addresses from world-leading industry experts
- case studies by companies already embracing the industrial internet
- clinics on a range of topics including technology, skills and finance to point you in the right direction
- solution providers and demonstrations in the technology zone
- extensive networking opportunities