Maximise business value for sale or investment
Waterstons is teaming up with Brewin Dolphin and Mercia to host a virtual roundtable discussion to help you understand how you can maximise the value in your business, whether that’s for a potential sale, to attract investment or to help you unlock your business’s future potential.
Wed 20 Oct 2021, 9am - 10am
In this session we’ll help you identify risks you may be carrying, where you might want to invest for greater return and give you practical advice on how to ensure you and your business are ready to take advantage of what might be round the corner.
Our experts will be on hand to answer all your questions on …
- Digital platforms to support new business models and revenue generation
- Minimising risk and building opportunity through cyber security and resilience
- Why technology is increasingly important in M&A activity
- Understanding and reducing technical debt within your business
- Building your team to achieve a maximum exit value
- The value of ESG to your business
- The psychology of selling and transitioning to post exit life
- Rehearsing your future and the value of personal cashflow planning
- Key considerations around value realisation