On the eighth day of Techmas Waterstons gave to me…
Unlimited training package
Nelson Mandela said: “education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” and we couldn’t agree more.
At Waterstons, we know that the tech industry evolves at such a pace that the only way to stay relevant, up to date and as the trusted experts of our clients, is to embrace new skills and knowledge.
Since the beginning of November, we’ve supported:
- Katie Barker-Ward in achieving Distinction in her MSc in Digital and Technology Solutions (Data Analytics)
- Scott Gibson who became a Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate by passing his SC-200 exam
- Dan Morrison in achieving AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies and SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- Richard Hall in becoming an MS-720 Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Justin Whelan gaining Microsoft certification in AZ-104: Azure Administrator Associate, AZ-400: DevOps Engineer Expert and AZ-305: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Kristian Watso to become a Certified Meraki Network Associate
- Gavin Roberts and Tina Karanusic passing their AZ-900 certification for Azure Fundamentals
Plus so much more!
Not only that, but we also encourage our people to get involved with broader organisations and training, such as marketing courses with the PM Forum, and Empowering Women to Lead in Cyber Security.
This commitment to learning ensures that our people can thrive in their chosen roles, as well as understand – and even move into – other areas of the business, perfectly demonstrated by Keira Hall who was recently named ‘Young Digital and Tech Professional of the Year’ at the North East Young Professionals Awards.
We trust our people to take on as much or as little learning and development as feels right for them, and empower them to ignore the financial caps or restrictions to help them achieve exactly what they want to.
To find out about the development and career opportunities available, click here.