Detecting and Preventing Cyber Threats to your Business - Webinar
Tue 21 Sep 2021, 3pm - 4:30pm
Join our free webinar on Tuesday 21 September and become Cyber savvy in just 90 minutes
As a result of the pandemic the threat landscape is evolving faster than ever before with the arrival of new and more sophisticated attacks, resulting in cybersecurity becoming one of the top business risks.
Analysts predict that over 33 billion records will be stolen by cybercriminals in 2023 alone.
In this 90 minute webinar our cyber specialists will tell it to you straight without the use of cyber jargon, and give you the tools to better understand, identify and prevent security risks in your organisation.
We'll show you the practical steps you can take to ensure the safety and security of your organisation, employees, customers and suppliers, and how to develop a clear action plan to protect you from future cyber-attacks.
In just 90 minutes, you’ll
- understand how to reduce risk and protect your business and employees
- get expertise and guidance from our cyber specialists with a Q&A
- watch a live hack in action and learn how to detect and prevent it
- learn about the cyber security threats facing your organisation
- learn how to recognise your risks and identify vulnerabilities